Friday, February 20, 2009

Feeling. It's Complicated.

Dear readers,
pls don't take it too serious to read this post because i don't know why am i posting this title about since my mind and my feeling is extremely confuse and complicate now. In the same time, i feel happy,exciting but a bit nervous,emo,and lost =__=" what the... But anyway, my feeling suddenly turn up bright now, because of some friends chattin with me on the msn maybe. By the way they know nothin about my complicate feelin tho so just.... LOL. nothin. =]
And Of Course I should be haapppy now cuz' I'm goin to Shanghai on tomorrow. Yay~ [First time go oversea with Bi, and his family]
Hmmmm.. Busy packing with my stuff durin this afternoon. But before that teck peng came to my house and brought me somethin. At first he didn't even wanna mention what it is but at last i guess it correct. My belated birthday present. Keke.. It's a PEPPER SPRAY~ Thanks alot Teck Peng aka Sam (:

BUT..Unfortunately, something bad happened to us (my mom, Bi & I). Because of my curiousness, I was trying to show Bi how far it can shoot so i decided to shoot thru which i was pointing outwards my house but so unfortunately suddenly got a strong wind blew towards us. OH my.. At first i didn't realise bout it then a few seconds later 3 of us were choked and coughing non-stop. =__= GOSH~ Mommy and Bi, sorry for that k? ): cuz i was a victim too >.< *pai seh*
Teck Peng, don't ever feel guilty of that also k cuz was my mistake and I dont really know why am i feel it's a bit ridiculous act. Haha.

My flight will be at around 5pm on tomorrow, so..gotta finish up here to continue enjoy my packing mood. Woohooo~ Will be back on 28th Feb, Saturday. (; Remember not to miss me yar. *giggling*

0 comments:

Post a Comment