Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone~

I know it's kinda late to wish that but at least i still get to wish on the day after. =P Yesterday i was kinda busy, that's why I can't get to blog. :( The reason wasn't that i went for dating or celebrating with my Bi, but was helping Bi to finish up his art class quickly and then straight away rush to Yi Ting's Farewell BBQ Party at her house with fetching Kah Hwee,Shu Er and Mun Keat.. Yi Ting is goin to leave us soon to Melbourne in Austrialia to continue her degree studies for around 3 years on this comin 19th February. SO i will like to wish her Good Luck here and All The Very Best!~ I knew I knew although it's Valentine but...it still ok with me actually. Everyday will be my Valentine's day if Bi still love me & care for me ;) By the way, friendships are important too~ So boys & girls shouldn't be gettin angry of your boy or girl if they were make up their mind to hang out with friends on the Valentine for just once because i believe this case won't happen in every year right?~ *giggling*

Anyway, Bi has also bought a necklace pendent for my Valentine. Whee~:) Thanks again Bi.. I do love it very much. Love ya~ Muackx~ & i hope u would love yours too *wink*

0 comments:

Post a Comment