Monday, March 2, 2009

Holiday Ends, Third Semester Comes.

Just finished and enjoyed my semester break in my grandma house yesterday and my third semester has started on today 1pm lecture class. So damn fast i'm goin to finish up my first year of Diploma once i've finish this third Semester. Time passes so fast as a rocket~ *Doink doink* I woke up at 9 in the morning and prepare everythin done to ready for SCHOOL. xD My lecturer started with explaining our syllabus for our 1st lecture to fresh us up, but..can't imagine that i fell asleep in the only 1st lecture for a couple minute. keke. Forgive me cuz' im really really tired tho. I got no enough sleep at all since i went for my shanghai trip.

My new time table - doesn't sounds good to me either to my classmates also. Why still we have to study for 5 days a week instead of only have 3 subjects in this semester? Why Bi's class only have to go for 3 days? Why?? *Sob sob* Anyway, in this kind of situation wouldn't effect me at all but i can guarantee it'll effect the others 'hardworking' people. They might wouldn't attend for the only 2 hours lecture in a day. See.. That's why i mention my this sem time table ain't a good one. >.<

Twiink~ my next post will be... my shanghai trip's pictures. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment