Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Time Flies Like An Bullet Train.

 sHuer, kaHHwee,Huiyee
We're the Triple H that we used to say last time remember?!
but hey, i just found out you own a double H. hahah.

The one who standing in the middle, she's my ji mui KahHwee. =D She's a pretty, brave and hardworking girl who pursued Interior Design course in The One Academy. And now, she's finally graduated!! Congratulation!! Feel so happy for her! =D   Among the three of us, she's the 1st one who graduate! Should shout-out-loud: "Hurrrray!~" right?  But then she always told me that she rather continue to go on her college life than so quickly to start a working life.  Although college life was quite stressful and tiring some times she said but i believe she really enjoyed it.  The second thing i feel happy for her is she get to continue her degree in UK on the coming September for about one year time. I'm gonna miss her a lot. *We skype okay? you said one* =D   Before that I really never thought of she'll be going to oversea to study, and work, may be, as I've been told.  Kinda big possibility that she'll be going to S'pore to work as an ID there once after she graduate her degree later on. Got attracted by their $$$ INCOME! *giggles*  Honestly, if I can have the chances as her now, I will also go to oversea and work for a few years time also. Cause as we know very well that Malaysia seriously is not a good place to work, and even stay or live in.  So, you see my dear, you're very very lucky enough! And I'm really proud of your achievement. Keep it up! Don't give up! And..of course, I'd always staying by your side support you de. ;) Muacks. Lastly I'd like to say again, Happy Graduation my dear Kah Hwee! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment