Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Going the Distance #1

Hi there, this will be my first post for title 'Going the Distance'. We put it as Chapter #1 shall we? Cause I know, there would be have lots more chapters of this title in the coming next few years for me to continue writing about it.. I'm gonna relate it with my 'Time Flies Like An Bullet Train' in the same time. Time flies really really fast till i hardly breathe. :(

Seven years of relationship. While thinking it back, to me, yesterday was just seems like our first met in high school, in our 3 Lili class remember? ;) Hmm.. It was really uneasy to built up all these from the first we started till now. Both of us have invested so much on it. We had been through so much ups and downs that no one else could actually understand, except both of us. Okay~ I'm really not trying to story telling how good or bad again we are in our relationship here this time. Just that i have watched a movie this morning named 'GOING THE DISTANCE' starred by Drew Barrymore and Justin Long, i feel like telling out my thoughts and feelings. It is such a cute, funny and romantic movie. :D


While I was half way in the middle part of it, its really freaking me out.. I was so damn worrying we will be like them one day because they seems like not working out anything and just say good-bye to each other although both of them are still in love.. Sounds so sad yet complicate right? But i do really like their ending part cause although they said good-bye for about already half a year, things finally worked out and they finally back to each other again.. Aww..

*kiss kiss* 

And here's what i think lar.. I do believe, some times things might really don't work out as what we want, but, if there's a person out there who willing to skype with you without complaining the time difference because of being in two different countries which have different time zone and he/she still so into you, willing to give a try and try over and over again to do anything just to rescue, maintain and protect the relationship until you both get marry one day, then, he/she might will be one of the kind who really worth to be together in your future? I believe. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment