Friday, May 22, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Crazy shopping we had on yesterday at OU, Jaya Jusco.

Jaya Jusco Member's Promotion Sales, once a year held in every Jusco in Malaysia. Got discount from 10% up to 80%. I could tell you mostly all of the item got sales from at least 50% and above. Can you imagine how crowded was the situation during yesterday? Even the shop lots outside Jaya Jusco also having sales promotion.. Gosh. My hands were itchy at that time, but i couldn't, i just couldn't buy any extra thingy other than my needs, which is some stuffs i have to use it in my another house. Ishh..damn it. Although i felt a little lost, but not exactly lost at all, because... end up at least i bought something back home. *wink* Actually yesterday i went to OU with my dad, bro and Bi. Actually earlier we just thought of buy anything that we need only, but who knows yesterday i lost my self control which mostly every lady's or woman's act when they saw a BIG SALES sign outside the shops. Other than a curtain hanger, a set of bed sheet and a pillow, i bought a few briefs and a bra from Triumph too. *giggle* There're cheap okay? It's totally worth enough. xD But still, i want to buy a new sandal, and a few new T-shirts and shorts also. I'm lacking of shorts nowadays so needed to buy at least 2 of them. Keke. I knew Bi surely got no idea with me, the shopping freak already. =) That's why I swear next year I will prepare some 'stand by' cash with me and wait for the same day come, and then ajak a gang of my friends go SAPU once the OU open their doors. Muahahahahaha. Crazy me.

I went back home just after about couple of hours shopping spree because of my bro got tuition at 5pm. what the.. Got tuition still wanna followed us go shooping. And my dad still rushed him back to his tuition venue. He reached ther around 5.40pm. It was late, better than absent though. =P After I went back I took shower again and had dinner. After dinner while i was playing my Restaurant City in Facebook, Bi called me. "Lets go somewhere." he said. Where? He refuse to tell at 1st. "Pasar malam lo.." I knew it. =.= We met Yeukit, Chenghee, Mingxiang at 1st, and then Huei Ling and Tracey. After we reached Chowyang pasar malam, we met Hancheng, Choonghwa, Keechuan, and Jianping. We almost finished walking a LAP as they said yesterday, then we went to Kayu, the mamak and chit chatting. After pasar malam, end up they said want to go mamak again at Williams, and so..i followed them until they finished at about 12.45am.

That's all for today. I'm tire because I'm having running nose now. T.T
Good night, have a sweet dream everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment