Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's killing me silently.

Still confusing about my college life today. Not about the course i've chosen to study but my study environment. Let's talk about my home living style.. During every weekdays, i got two little naughty cousins at home, plus a lazybum brother, and a lovely housewife, my mommy of course. Night time once my dad came back from work and my aunt came and fetch her children, that kind of situation definitely caused you hardly to concentrate on your revision. Especially when they're playing and shouting around, and not forgetting the telly's sound, it would easily distract me and lead me to sit in front of it most of the time. My house is tiny, that's why hardly allow me to set a proper study environment. >.< Thus, i knew i can do something with it, or maybe i should do something now. Nothing is impossible as human being always said. At last i've decided to move out, just one step out from the house, I wish these is what i want, what i wish to happen later on. Of course I will be going back home when i got no classes tomorrow or after every friday classes lar. I will miss home too duhh.. I love to stay at home actually. Home sweet home.. It's warm and full of love. Parent's lovess.. I will miss my bed and telly.. But since because of my study, I gotta sacrifice something i guess.. I can do it I've to always tell myself, no matter how tough i'm living at outside, I have to learn to grow up as an completely adult act. Take care of myself, wash my own plates and bowl, tidy up my room and get along very well with my housemates. =) May of 25th, the day of my forth semester start, which is on the next monday. Time flies as a rocket, it wouldn't slow down and wait anyone of us, even though you're the raja or sultan or not. That's the reason we have to appreciate every second we spent on. I will have to start manage my schedule already. No more fooling around. I do not wish to resit or repeat any subject again. Sigh. Start from now onwards, I want to upgrade and update me, Me, Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment