Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Whoott~


Heeello~ I'm here to blog again. 
I know i know. 
As i mentioned in my last few post. 
I shall not to touch my blog, my FB, and of course my lappy. 
Sigh. What can i do?!  

I'VE DECIDED! xD 
I'm following my dad to go work on tomorrow! Keke.. 
But i'm actually going to do my revision instead of working lar of course. xP   


Just came back from Snowflakes with Kitkor, Yeu Sheng, and my bro. Extremely lots of people queuing for the tong shui and TAROBALLS~ Yummmmy~  Due to today's public holiday ba. That's why so many people visit.^^ At last, thanks Kitkor for fetching us :)


I think I should stop here now.
Wish me luck for studying hard! xD 
Anyone who know me and do read my blog, 
PLS STOP ME WHEN YOU SEE ME ONLINE OK?!
In Facebook or even MSN! Just ask me shoo shoo away~ ;D
(for just a month to go only, GAMBATEH HUI RU!)


p.s. i miss u bi :(

xoxo
Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment