Thursday, December 16, 2010

Drizzling Rain on a Thursday Noon


It's so good to sleep you see, on a so chilling cool weather. As i woke up at 10 today, can't you just ask me to go to bed again right?

Supposedly, I should be joining my aunt all the way to Bangsar shopping at this time. However, this drizzling little rain fall and allow my aunt to has an excuse for herself lazy to go for shopping today. 'Let's change our plan to tomorrow kay?' She said.

Okay.. =.=  She's still she. I mean, is not her 1st time for doing that. So I'm already used to it. Luckily I didn't put so high expectation on her. Hah. Oh i should say Never. Heheh. So bad me. Shhh..

Anyway, i got a good news for myself! Finally it's came! Hahah.. Girl should know what's that. ;) I've been waiting it come to me since early of December. These few days my body is like damn 'hot'. Lol. During night time is worse, couldn't had a good sleep. Keep turning left and right. What's wrong with me. haih. Make me can't concentrate on my revision. T.T (the last one definitely is an excuse, so just ignore it ^^)

I can't believe on myself anymore honestly. I promised myself and i kept my lappy into my laptop bag but who knows, it can stands for one day only. Then I took it out again. Haih. But I did STILL do my revision everyday lar. ;)

Anyone of you ever think of my words here are lame? All my thoughts are very very 'random'? Let me know if you do think so kay.. Or comment me what do u think about my personality? I'm curious about this. ;)

I'm looking forward on our outings dearest shu er and kah hwee! Miss you girls lots.

And I miss him too, as usual. The pictures from his friends taken posted in Facebook proved to me in physically, that
he's still doing good with his last assignment although i'm not beside him now but at least i can feel it, he's still doing good. :3

Hmm.. seems like 2010 is going to end soon. What shall i do b4 it's end? and what shall you do? I just wish that i can do well in my revision now and do more better in my 2011 January exam. Wish me luck will you?


xoxo
Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment