Monday, May 4, 2009

SUNny day..

Had an outing with my family on sunday at Summit USJ and end up at OU, i knew my dad was looking forward to the Summit USJ at 1st till the end because was my cousin bro's dance competition held at Summit. His crew named Max Identity. Their dance was not bad actually.. Kinda love the way they danced and the musics they chosen to dance with but end up they did not win for the competition. sad case.>.< The reason was there're quite alot of 'Geng' and profesional dancers there, Project Elementz and 2 of the members from Racken Force. They were so cool. The current dance which i wish to learn are popping and jazz. *wink* Seriously hope that i get to learn it one day.

B4 we decide where we gonna have our dinner, Bi sms me and asked me whether wanna go out with him. Didn't mention where to have dinner, thus i said ok to him. But who knows end up i followed him back to puchong with his siblings and he got a phone call from his dad he's going to da bao chicken chop for them.=.= When his parents were back, they're like stunt there and speechless because Bi didn't mention i was coming over and so they only da bao 3 chicken chop.>.< I was starving at that time, but nevermind i still can stand it and Bi did also share his chicken chop with me. Hee..

After we finished the chicken chop, we went out again for our 2nd dinner @ Bumbu Bali in Puchong, not sure which area.. First time i went there and their shop's design gave me some undescribable feeling, like kinda mysterious and.. unique. B4 they served me with my ordered of kambing bumbu rice, they gave Bi and me each cup of ice water. Who knows?..It tastes like pandan. =) Pandan Ice. It was perfect match especially have it in the summer season as in malaysia. End up, my food came front of me, and we started to enjoy it as Bi was sharing with me. He kangkung but me kambing(mutton) yay~~ Shall gothere again next time, no regret for trying it or eating there again again and again. *Thumbs up*

0 comments:

Post a Comment