Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Can it consider as my bad day?

*Sigh*
I have been losing 'you' for 2days.
Where have 'you' been?
Why were 'you' wanna leave me?
Or was it really my fault? I'm the one who left 'you' alone?
Forget about 'you' for bringin 'you' back home?
Gosh.. WHat the fish was I thinkin at that moment? silly me.. Could even forget about my file?! Inside it was full of my Important NOTEs, without it.. i'll have to redo all my coursework and photostat ALL my notes all over again. ): The incident was happened yesterday. While I reach dkB, one of our lecture hall i remember i still get to took my notes out from my PINK FILE. Then, after my lecture i couldn't even remember was I holding my file out of the hall or i LEFT it on the table?! >.< File ar file.. please come back to mommy lar~ i need 'you' badly 'you' knew it right ): HMM.. i was wonderin am i facing some kind of sickness called... SHORT-TERM MEMORY??!

0 comments:

Post a Comment